Thursday, July 21, 2016

Coffee Love



I don't know much about coffee but all I  know is that it makes me feel better on all  the days I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I also know that when I feel lonely,  a cup of coffee means intantaneous happiness.

Coffee smell makes me temporarily forget how life sucks more often than not. I can't even survive a day without a cup. Sounds crazy but I'm sure coffee lover people could understand this kind of crazy. Haha...

So here's me, flaunting my favorite thing--coffee, my amazing skirt from Chicwish with my favorite red big bag from Mango. Paired it with an old pair of sandals from Zalora and to complete the look, I make sure to wear my smile.

What could go wrong with coffee, a pretty skirt and a biggest smile? I don't know but sure does sound perfect for me.

It's almost the weekend girls! Time to head out this weekend and enjoy the summer sun eh? ;-) Or catch up with awesome people we call friends over coffee? What are your plans for the weekend? Let me know on the comments below. I love reading them so much.

Thank you everyone for visiting. I mean it from the bottom of my hypothalamus.

XX, Willow













Blouse/KOTON
Skirt/CHICWISH
Bag/MANGO(SIMILAR)
Sandals/ZALORA (SIMILAR)

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this outfit and yes the coffee does make everything ok ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy and pretty, Chloe! That skirt is gorgeous and I love how you styled it :) And yes, I definitely GET you on the NEED to have coffee. I'm like you, I love coffee and the scent of it can pretty much uplift my mood :D xx

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey... Thanks for dropping by:) coffee makes the world go round eh? Xx

      Delete