Coffee Love



I don't know much about coffee but all I  know is that it makes me feel better on all  the days I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I also know that when I feel lonely,  a cup of coffee means intantaneous happiness.

Coffee smell makes me temporarily forget how life sucks more often than not. I can't even survive a day without a cup. Sounds crazy but I'm sure coffee lover people could understand this kind of crazy. Haha...

So here's me, flaunting my favorite thing--coffee, my amazing skirt from Chicwish with my favorite red big bag from Mango. Paired it with an old pair of sandals from Zalora and to complete the look, I make sure to wear my smile.

What could go wrong with coffee, a pretty skirt and a biggest smile? I don't know but sure does sound perfect for me.

It's almost the weekend girls! Time to head out this weekend and enjoy the summer sun eh? ;-) Or catch up with awesome people we call friends over coffee? What are your plans for the weekend? Let me know on the comments below. I love reading them so much.

Thank you everyone for visiting. I mean it from the bottom of my hypothalamus.

XX, Willow













Blouse/KOTON
Skirt/CHICWISH
Bag/MANGO(SIMILAR)
Sandals/ZALORA (SIMILAR)

Comments

  1. You look so cute in this outfit and yes the coffee does make everything ok ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so happy and pretty, Chloe! That skirt is gorgeous and I love how you styled it :) And yes, I definitely GET you on the NEED to have coffee. I'm like you, I love coffee and the scent of it can pretty much uplift my mood :D xx

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey... Thanks for dropping by:) coffee makes the world go round eh? Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts